Toshiba’s Contact Center Suite is a simple yet powerful contact center that efficiently manage incoming calls to departments and other groups, optimize contact center operations and increase customer satisfaction.
Efficiently handle and direct calls
Gain sophisticated capabilities such as skills-based routing, balanced call counts, time and depth in queue announcements, priority queuing and more
Create multi-site contact centers that work as one
Contact center agents can be anywhere. The automated call distribution (ACD) application treats multiple locations as one system. The system checks agent status in other locations before routing to those agents. Call Manager functions such as presence status and Chat extend over the network. Remote or mobile contact center agents can even use their smartphones as extensions of the business phone system.
Communicate with customers on their terms
Website visitors can initiate a text Chat session with a contact center agent or request a call back. When a representative is available, the system automatically calls the customer.
Empower agents to provide superior service
The optional Call Manager application puts call-handling and text Chat features onto a graphical PC interface, ideal for high-volume agents. Get screen pops with incoming calls through integration with popular customer relationship management programs such as SalesForce.com® , Act!,® Microsoft® Outlook� and others.
Manage a better contact center with data-driven insights
Call statistics and management reports on everything from agent performance to forecasting tools and scheduled reports are conveniently accessible from anywhere via a browser-based interface.
Record. Store. Playback
Call recording and logging systems can help improve operations, from training and quality control to customer service. Record, store, organize, and play back calls to avoid communication disputes that can result in business liabilities.
Improve customer access to the contact center and provide better service, while reducing hold times and operating costs.
Property Management System
Property Management System (PMS) is designed to provide a more flexible integration with your existing Hotel Management System (HMS) toward improved communications, and embrace one of today’s most intelligent, and cost effective Strata CIX solutions. PMS also help you control costs and resources, leading your property to desired results in improved profitability and efficiency. It helps customers to leverage existing HMS to achieve superior business results and improved planning, enhance performance, streamline task and integrate data. PMS offers a powerful feature with a single-server architecture that enables easy system installations and maintenance.
Flexible and feature-rich IP telephony
Fully-featured, flexible and reliable IP telephony solutions, with a price to make Voice over IP (VoIP) accessible to all sizes of organisation.
Supporting smarter business communications, IP telephony converts voice into data packets which can be transferred over your existing data network, delivering key business benefits:
Key benefits of IP telephony:
- By transferring voice traffic over your existing data network, calls placed on the same network effectively ‘ride for free’ which can help to reduce telephone bills.
- Implementation of SIP trunking, also known as IP trunks, can also provider greater reductions in call costs, and disaster recovery.
- Phones can be plugged into standard data ports, meaning your building only requires a single set of cabling.
- Maintaining a single converged network, rather than seperate voice and data networks, can deliver significant cost savings.
- Regardless of where remote workers are located, they will be able to access the same key services and functionality as their colleagues based in the office enabling you to offer the same seamless service and customer care across your entire organisation.
- IP telephony eases future growth, making it simple to add extensions or integrate new sites into the existing network.
- IP telephony also makes it easy and cost-effective to include temporary workers or even a temporary office for ad-hoc projects, and consolidate resources such as operator positions in one central place.
IP telephony can also come in two flavours, either as a hybrid system which incorporates digital as well as IP handsets, or pure IP which only uses IP. Both of these options deliver their own set of benefits:
|Benefits of hybrid IP telephony||Benefits of pure IP telephony|
IP Telephony, however, will not provide sound business benefits for all organisations. For this reason, Toshiba’s Strata CIX family can be configured to offer the best solution for you today, and easily and cost-effectively amended to implement new technology when it’s right for your business.