- Attractive design complements the brand experience
- Versatile configuration enables a seamless brand look and customer experience
- Intuitive, quick-to-learn touch technology maximizes associate productivity
- Retail-hardened design and robustness delivers reliability in mission-critical store environments
Sleek and powerful retail-hardened solution, with the freedom to function as a POS, kiosk or self-service system. The new TCxWave introduces a compact design, perfect for where retail space is a premium.
Today’s retailers understand that sustainable success depends on delivering a consistent and differentiated brand experience throughout the customer journey. Nowhere is this more important than the place where the majority of transactions are still carried out: the store.
Retailers need point of sale (POS) technology that can support the versatility, style and functionality that a modern store environment demands. That can adapt easily to the changing demands of customers. That can bring new impact to the customer experience. And that can give timely, consistent service to consumers and associates throughout the shopping journey.
TCxWave by Toshiba is a new breed of retail system created to give retailers the freedom to use one platform for multiple purposes throughout the store. TCxWave has the flexibility, performance and distinctive design that global retailers have come to trust from the team that continues to produce the Number 1 store solutions in the industry.
- Windows 7, POSReady 7, POSReady 2009 (*only 32-bit is available preloaded)
- Windows 7 (64-bit and 32-bit), POSReady 7, POSReady 2009, 4690 Version 6.4 Enhanced,
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry 64-bit,
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Pro 64-bit,
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Intel Celeron 847e (1.10 GHz, 2M Cache) or Intel Core i3-3217UE (1.60 GHz, 3M Cache)
- 2 GB DDR3 1066 MHz Standard, 8 GB Max
- 64 GB or 128 GB Solid State Drive
- LCD 18.5 in. 16:9 LED back-lit LCD with Projected Capacitive Touch Technology 5 point multi-touch* (Hardware Support Statement)
- Intel Integrated Graphics Device (DisplayPort output)
- Internal PC SpeakerInternal PC Speaker
- (4) PC USB 2.0, (1) Optional PC USB 2.0 with 2×20 and/or MSR, (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet, (1) DisplayPort, USB connections are for customer addable USB dongles
- (1) 24 V Powered USB 2.0, (3) 12 V Powered USB 2.0, (3) PC USB 2.0, (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet, (1) DisplayPort
POS Hub Interfaces
- (1) 24 V Powered USB 2.0, (1) 24 V Cash Drawer Port, (4) 12 V Powered USB 2.0
- This system contains a trusted platform module (TPM module). The function of the module is only for safe storage of the data that is needed for authentication and protection against unauthorized access. Algorithms are, AES, symmetric, key length 128 bit, and RSA, key length 512-2048 bit
- 1 year on all models, depot warranty or on site repair depending on model